If you require technical support please leave your contact details and a clear description of the problems you encounter. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Before contacting us, please consult the FAQ first. We cannot provide support on equipment mentioned in the FAQ. Consulting the FAQ increases the speed of solving your problem significantly.
Utelisys Support Contact - DeKey
020 - 561 8103
(monday to friday from 9:00 to 17:00)
Do’s and Don’ts for the Internet connection
- Keep all your equipment up-to-date.
- Install a virus scanner and update this regularly.
- Use a wireless router in case you want to connect via WiFi.
- Make sure your security of your wireless network is ok, you are responsible for misbehavior of your Internet connection.
- In case you experience any problems disconnect any network equipment and check your connection via a network cable. We do not provide support on non-Utelisys network equipment.
- To contact support always use the contact details on top of this letter.
- In case you send us an e-mail provide sufficient information such as your contact details including phone number, room number and a clear description of the problem.
- Register all your equipment on your Internet connection. Routers sometimes have problems registering themselves. In case you cannot register your router contact Support via phone or e-mail, tell us your room number, the brand of the router and leave your router connected until we report back your router is registered. Afterwards you might need to reboot your router.
- In case your room number on the registration portal does not match your room number report this to our Support desk.
- Don’t connect switches, use a wireless router instead..
- Don’t connect ‘Wifi Amplifiers’ or ‘-repeaters’, use a wireless router instead.
- Don’t connect Wireless Accesspoints, use a wireless router instead.
- Don’t connect a router the other way around. Only use the ‘WAN’ or ‘Internet’ port to connect to the wall outlet. These usually have a distinct color as well.
- Don’t use a (DSL) Modem as a replacement for a wireless router unless it has an extra 'WAN' port.
- Don’t connect via a wireless and wired network at the same time. Always use only a wired or only wireless connection to prevent loops.