Personal Internet Services

Utelisys provides Internet and TV services to student housing corporations via fiber, high frequency radio link or xDSL. These services are provided via de owner of the building, contact the owner of your building for your Interner service provider (ISP) details.

In case you require support in regards to your Utelisys Internet connection, please first read the FAQ before sending in a support ticket via our Support Page. This ensures a lower time to solve your ticket.